Réal Chambres d'hôtes
Violaine et Patrick Lapeyrere
05 56 59 31 04
Your hosts speak : French & English
6 rue Clément Lemaignan, 33180 Saint Seurin de Cadourne
Doubles from 90 € / night (breakfast included)
Best Charming Likes
- A former wine estate, a family property for six generations, converted into a guest house, within 3 hectares of vineyards exploited by Château Serilhan, located at Saint-Seurin–de-Cadourne in Gironde in the Aquitaine region.
- The authentic bedrooms combine the charm of yesteryear with modern comfort. Their names evoke the past of this family residence.
- Leavened bread, brioches and cakes are weekly made in the bakehouse set in the kitchen formerly used by grape-pickers. Icon painting classes run by Violaine, open to guests if interested.
- Saint-Seurin-de-Cardourne , 5 km from Saint-Estèphe and 12 km from Pauillac offers a wide range of activities for tourists including ship voyages in the Gironde estuary, kitesurfing classes, visits of vineyards and winetasting…
A nice trip back in time, this is what Le Château Réal, a property in the family for six generations, can offer you.
If it could talk, it would tell you so many nice stories!
Nice atmosphere, gentle way of life, authenticity, time stands still, so you can settle down in well-being.
And the main asset is the great kindness of Violaine and Patrick who are sincerely happy to have you at their home. Once there, we do not want to leave them.
All what you can expect from a guesthouse!
Services offered by Réal Chambres d'hôtes
- Private car park
- Table d'hôte on reservation
- Loan of bikes
In the heart of the Medoc and its world-famous vineyards and a short distance from the mighty Gironde estuary lies Réal a family residence for more than six generations.
Built around 1800, steeped in the history of the "vine" Réal now offers the perfect location for " chambres d'hôtes".
In an idyllic natural setting it provides the ideal environment to relax and unwind.
In addition this location would be very suitable for small groups of people interested in participating in short courses or ' workshops'.
Welcome to our guest suites !
Situated on the first or second floor our guest rooms are all 'en suite' with either bath or shower facility and W.C.
"Elisabé", "Emilie" and "Clothilde" are situated in Chateau Real itself whilst "Adélaïde" and "Olympe" are in the tastefully converted barn alongside.
The Elisabe suite and the Emilie room are accessible to disabled people through a stairlift.
Partners advised by Réal Chambres d'hôtes
La Table d'hôtes de Réal
33180, Saint Seurin de Cadourne 6 rue Clément Lemaignan, 33180 Saint Seurin de Cadourne 45.28476939999999,-0.7902369999999337