Manoir du Bois de Grez
Marie-Laure et Jean Gaël CESBRON
02 41 18 00 09
06 22 38 14 56
Your hosts speak : French & English
Route de Sceaux d'Anjou,, 49220 Grez-Neuville
Doubles from 85 € / night (breakfast included)
Best Charming Likes
- A most charming manor house built in the 15thC and 16thC , lovingly and sympathetically restored .
- The setting is just perfect 75 acres of meadows and orchards with a pond - theres plenty of space to wander .
- Not forgetting the delightful garden created by Gael & Marie-Laure , passionate gardeners.
- Supremely comfortable bedrooms in a variety of themes and colours, are soothing and cosy . The original tiled floors and wooden beams blend perfectly with carefully chosen antique furniture and paintings.
What a charming place to rest and relax. ML and G have put their heart and soul into their home. It really is heavenly !
Services offered by Manoir du Bois de Grez
- Private car park
- Animals accepted on request
- Holiday voucher accepted
- Car park
- Pets allowed on request
- Holiday checks accepted
Manoir de Grez : Charming Guesthouse in Loire Valley
At the heart of the Pays de la Loire, the Manor of Bois de Grez is located near
- Lion d'Angers and the National Stud (5 minutes)
- Terra Botanica Park plant (10 min)
- Angers famous for his castle and the Apocalypse Tapestry (15mn)
- Near the Loire and its castles and vineyards of Anjou
- Saumur and the Abbey of Fontevraud (60min)
- Saint Malo (2 hours)
- Mont Saint Michel (2h)